Cartoons are used to depict a situation or an incident in a light-hearted and humorous way. This is why cartoons characters are used in the logo of corporate companies and business organisations. Cartoon characters create a fun filled atmosphere and at the same time they are appealing too. People tend to remember cartoon characters that any other images. It is a great advantage for the companies. If they use cartoon characters in their logo it will be easier for the customer to recall a company’s logo and its name. The logo of a company has a unique language of its own.
A company needs a logo to stand out from the crowd of competitors in the marketplace. So it has to be eye-catching and attractive. A logo conveys many things about a company to its customers. The colour, shape, design, words...it all matters while creating a logo. The main advantage of using cartoon character is that you can cater to different age groups. It helps to create an excellent brand image. Cartoon illustration conveys the message quickly and easily to the public. By using a cartoon logo you can lighted the mood of the customers as well as tell them about the values and integrity your company upholds.
Cartoon logos transmit the message to the customers with a child-like innocence. It is easier for the customers to relate with your company’s products and services if you use a cartoon character in your company’s logo. Using cartoon character is a humorous way to present your ideas and concepts. You can communicate serious messages with the customers in a subtle humorous way so that the customers won’t get bored easily. You can use this logo for advertisements, letterheads, business cards, visiting cards, websites, and on all the communication materials used by the company.
Today people are running through their day to day life. They have very less time to spend on elaborate and serious matters. So it won’t be convenient for them if you present your message in a light tone. Cartoon logos can help you to bring that light tone to your message. People will at least have a look at what you have to tell them. It brings a human touch to your message. People are very familiar of the cartoon characters from a young age. So they can easily relate to the cartoons. This is the main reason for using cartoon characters in the logo of companies.
Once you use the cartoon character as a part of your company’s logo you will see the difference. People will show interest to visit your company’s website. They will get curious to know about your company’s products and services. There is no other way that is this much effective to grab the time and attention of the customers. You can approach a good cartoon illustration agency to design a logo for your company. They understand what and which cartoon character will suit your company’s image. You can also approach a freelance cartoon illustrator.
Get the right cartoon character for your company logo and get noticed!
- Fashion Illustration As A Career
- Skills Needed By A Graphic Illustrator
- Illustration Of Children's Books
- Hire An Illustration Agency
- How To Land On A Good Illustration Job
- How Helpful Is An Illustration Company
- Use Of Graphic Illustration In Marketing
- Build Your First Graphic Design Studio
- Importance Of Illustration In Advertising
- Importance of Medical Illustration
- 3d Animated Website Designing
- Illustration- A Universal Art Form
- Different Types Of Illustrations
- Freelance Illustrator In Corporate Sector
- Perspectives In Drawing Illustration
- Modern Illustration / Traditional Illustration
- Tools In Illustrator For Making Lines
- Illustrate Your Article Using Photographs
- The Best Map Illustration
- Tips For Picture Book Illustrations